I met Bob over 10 years ago, during a very challenging time in my life, while I was unemployed and still studying for a new career in 3D animation. This good friend and mentor has provided me with many tools and advice that have been invaluable over the last decade. Some of the tools he referred me to include Many Lives, Many Masters, Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman, and (a favourite of mine) How to Meditate: A Guide to Self-Discovery by Lawrence Leshan.
I recently came across a list with a few other points of interest that he recommended to check out. I am digitizing them here for future reference.
- Global Consiousness Project at Princeton University
- The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepok Chopera
- A Road Less Traveled (with a summary available here)
- The Secret Life of the Brain (PBS documentary series)
- Destructive Emotions: A Scientific Dialogue with the Dalai Lama by Daniel Goleman
Thanks again Bob. I hope to see you again soon.