- Cities: Skylines starts to represent northern cities with the edition of snow! #videogames #YEG – https://t.co/KE3FgPaDUh 2016-02-05
- Creating that active workstation? Some chair/stool/desk/mat options for ergonomic goodness. [thx @urbanbotplay] https://t.co/iMSIALZOln 2016-02-05
- 17 Free Stock Photos Sites – #collection – https://t.co/DqwhZky5IT 2016-02-04
- Interview w/ core GIT dev Jeff King starts @ 18:50. Talks of future developments, including handling of large files. https://t.co/CMMseB5Ul3 2016-02-03
- Free stock photos, videos, fonts, audio and… and… #collection : https://t.co/OggBvzoXTY 2016-02-03
- RT @BrentToderian: Better urban places & mobility means rethinking how we prioritize our urban space. #perspective RT @beyonddc: https://t.… 2016-02-01
- Video games having an option other than killing. https://t.co/aC7urwH6sI 2016-02-01
- The problem with purpose | Jordan Axani | TEDxToronto 2015 : https://t.co/WnZa6LqJzu 2016-01-30
- Life is rhythm. Loving this video for it's quality, dance and message. MOVE!! Soul poked by @djtashablank : https://t.co/nblcTblgki 2016-01-28
- Sticky Bones posing model for character animation – https://t.co/Vm5Ao9PbWk 2016-01-18
- Browse a pile of free animation tutorials for Blender at @blendtuts beautifully simple and newly redesigned website. https://t.co/it6XF0Ej8b 2016-01-18
- Large collection of some hand-drawn 2D animated effects. #gif https://t.co/Q9H3u1AJUm 2016-01-14
These images might help you if you’re trying to get recording to work. The answers are out there, but this puts them together in a nice visual package.
Turn up the Mic AND Analog Mix!
- Cartoons Show How ‘Thank You’ Can Be an Empowering Substitute for ‘Sorry’ #communication – https://t.co/nCfVYNrTTE 2016-01-13
- Get good fast at drawing? Iterations! Start to finish. Go Go Go. Great tips for budding and experienced artists. https://t.co/IDH5ta7g7A 2016-01-12
- Phoenix Lil'Mini pop n' lockin' 10 year old #dance : https://t.co/VGGsFGQ2vD 2016-01-11
- RSA animation on why it takes money to make money. #infographics
I’ll let them speak for themselves.
- Unless you are a robot, work hours are B.S. – https://t.co/XEZGhP1Ghz 2015-12-25
- Besides killer art, @bugmeyer also has a handy list of tips for the indie artists. Time + Grit + Business Acumen: https://t.co/ZmqVaNo3WQ 2015-12-24
- Used to design my own version control systems, but no longer reinventing that wheel. Git, here I come. https://t.co/KgR3xNIuow 2015-12-24
Should have said, “a round” or “a circle”.
As this Blender artist points out, ” when trying to make a circular array with that offset object as the center of the array circle, it always doesn’t behave quite like what’s expected. ”
It’s quite a powerful ability to create an circular array of instanced objects, but if the pivot for the whole object is in the center, well… it looses a lot of it’s use.
How to make a circular array using offset object as center presents some options.
- Dynamic Furniture – https://t.co/ngcXFDO51g 2015-12-12
- "Consciousness is only possible through change; change is only possible through movement." – from "The Art of Seeing" by Aldous Huxley 2015-12-12
- Easy Lattice addon for Blender is exactly what I was looking for to mimic Maya's lattice. https://t.co/x8W4jB2sLR 2015-12-11
- Rituals vs Routines – #journaling https://t.co/188WfVLGpe 2015-12-10
Haven’t dealt with shots that involve footprints in the snow or walls being splattered with blueberry pies, my jaw hit the floor when I saw this. If you’re quick with the mouse, it takes less than 1 minute to set up.
Here’s the instructions.
… and some examples.
- Painted figures of J.R. Slattum – #art : https://t.co/03qtG2upuJ 2015-11-11
- How Facebook is Stealing Billions of Views from video content creators. https://t.co/IdrCZgq09A 2015-11-10
- Work lying down w/ $5,900 workstation. #chair #ergonomics [via Mo] – https://t.co/2Mh7BGrcbH 2015-11-10
- Master penmanship. #art of #handwriting : https://t.co/uJIne28M7n 2015-11-05
The Lord of the Rings – Extended Edition DVDs have a great section called “The Taming of Smeagol”, where they talk of the process used to create Gollums 3D character. Includes modeling, motion capture, rigging and animation.
If you don’t have the DVDs, these two videos cover much of the material… maybe all… or more! Can’t remember. There’s a bit of overlap between the two linked videos, but if you enjoy one, you’ll find both interesting.
- How close are we to animating without a mouse or keyboard? https://t.co/9g2whHbDYX 2015-10-27
- "Referencing" in Maya is similar to "Linking and Appending" in Blender… but Blender's got consistency. https://t.co/2H8Xb6jqYU 2015-10-27
- The 22 rules of storytelling, according to Pixar – https://t.co/PgMVeVIwfC 2015-10-26
- "Are you sure? [Y/n]" prompt now implemented in my Linux shell script. Made a boo boo, but never again. #bash 4.x https://t.co/sMVC9EiZVp 2015-10-24
- Animated maps of winds, dust, pollution and ocean currents of the earth via [Mr Baldwin. #weather : https://t.co/2QerrZqFIF 2015-10-23
- Animation exercises shared during this morning's webinar. #character : https://t.co/CJGaZEOuj6 2015-10-20
- Alex Grey summarizes his life's work in a TEDx talk, describing many of his pieces. https://t.co/NalaUnjyFL 2015-10-18
- I've been feeling the same way. https://t.co/SqYoaWsqtZ 2015-10-17
- Artist of many Pink Floyd album covers… and then some. Storm Thorgerson 1944-2013 : http://t.co/ga7PyA3mpg 2015-10-15