- Hopefully @ruipeeet gets a peep at this beaut. https://t.co/4wnhUJxkrH 2021-05-05
- Migrations are rarely easy, and almost never fun. That said, $FET seems to be managing this migration like one wou… https://t.co/Rc0ixGdetd 2021-05-05
- Token swaps… for the conversions that Uniswap and 1inch were not built to handle. https://t.co/ISVZyq0yrd 2021-05-05
- How does a project launch without a core team and only a very vague whitepaper? Tip: All you need are pretty animated graphics. 2021-05-04
- In case you not see it…. https://t.co/FA8qyxlD0Z in reply to verbal007 2021-05-04
- Google trends search for "crypto investing" over last 7 days. https://t.co/GCfIYCDpX0 2021-05-04
- What's this? On-chain swapping between $ETH, $BNB, $XRP, $BCH, $WAVES… and…. ? $HY https://t.co/nSZ79lRKaE 2021-05-04
- What *are* you doing with these 15 minute candles, $WAVES? https://t.co/lTrAZ5KDri 2021-05-04
- Friend said this crypto stuff is kinda a "craze" and that statement has me thinking back on when the web was hot. Y… https://t.co/2J9YK3Nupn 2021-05-03
- RT @PocketChangeG: $BTC bullrun so far https://t.co/td96tvkDs9 2021-05-03
- This is brutal to witness. I heard about FUD coming from the outside/mainstream media, but almost forget that this… https://t.co/NVGvy2X36o 2021-05-02
- RT @PocketChangeG: I've just made this into an NFT
- If data is the new oil, then A.I. is… $FET $AGI https://t.co/PpzPJcD6mV 2021-05-01
- Private smart contracts. w/ $SCRT https://t.co/QP3SWKBLdN 2021-04-30
- $SCRT https://t.co/s0VFcR1j0u 2021-04-30
- When cruising through some #crypto Telegram channels, it reminds me of some tech conference. "What free stuff are… https://t.co/mMyDAon61v 2021-04-27
- For #crypto youtubers that need to get rid of scams in their comment feed. Waiting for confirmations, but this *app… https://t.co/MaaRbPLqqh 2021-04-27
- Whoah. https://t.co/rHmgYXAElN 2021-04-27
- Cross chain swapping of $BCH, $ETH, $TOMO, $XRP, $WAVES, $HY… and more #crypto tokens coming. https://t.co/g6KTmM4RVX 2021-04-27
- My brain still has trouble of thinking as Ethereum as an "altcoin" 2021-04-26
- Another good summary of Hybrix. $HY https://t.co/xvPWDVHsxd 2021-04-25
- Reminds me of the Marlowe playground. Yup, apparently you don't need to be a skilled developer to develop simple sm… https://t.co/cC14aPiHyy 2021-04-25
- I see a lot of these kind of anomalies on the chart for $GET Protocol. Any idea what they are? https://t.co/CoJm7CFlaV 2021-04-25
- $ETH / $BTC on a renko chart w/ ATR set to 30. https://t.co/lwEJllUFJ6 2021-04-25
- $ADA on a renko chart vs candles. The trend is so much more clear on the renko. Just walking along this channel. https://t.co/R9N7PSq74w 2021-04-25
- A few weeks ago, I wasn't sure why so many say that when you start hearing about crypto in mainstream media and cel… https://t.co/vR7KJ7PR4Q 2021-04-21
- RT @PabloVazquez_: @MrAdamEarle No, Blender shouldn't. Open source projects have vibrant communities, design philosophies, roadmaps, goals,… 2021-04-21
- Stumbled across this gem the other day. Been spending quite a bit of time researching, testing and chatting/connect… https://t.co/X7ySr43a17 2021-04-21
- Just noticed that the latest upgrade for the Daedalus wallet removes the indicator that shows the value $ADA in US… https://t.co/c6fGzIPMvR 2021-04-21
- RT @IOHK_Charles: Regulation https://t.co/fo28cujhzV 2021-04-19
- Post-crash report. : Just finished doing a damage assessment, and currently, my #crypto portfolio is 8% lower than… https://t.co/tgfQFAarau 2021-04-18
- Someone pointed out to me that both of these recently recovered from a big dip. in reply to verbal007 2021-04-18
- Looking over my #crypto portfolio of roughly a dozen coins. Over the past 24 hours, on average, the coins took a 1… https://t.co/MzTQZRwwtd 2021-04-18
- RT @CryptoCobain: https://t.co/68UT7HPsw8 2021-04-14
- RT @CryptoCobain: To recap, I found a random low-viewer streamer and sent all my stream viewers to watch him.
He got so hyped to have view… 2021-04-14
- That $ADA octopus stopped knocking, and just slammed through the doors. in reply to verbal007 2021-04-14
- Uuuuhm… #crypto market cap… you sure you can find yourself a shelf up there to stoop on? https://t.co/wEqDxlYaT6 2021-04-13
- $ADA reaching out like tentacles of an octopus, knocking on the door of that 1.618 fib level, saying, "LET ME IN!!"… https://t.co/nXcWfRd5l0 2021-04-13
- RT @ThatKevinSmith: Back in 1994, I took my first flick to Sundance to sell it.
Now in 2021, I’m taking my new flick to CRYPTO to sell it!… 2021-04-13
- Starting to clear up some noise. Learning a lot in a short amount of time. Navigating pump & dumps is tricky. Got a… https://t.co/riAn1OTccu 2021-04-13
- RT @OasisProtocol: Join us on 13 April 🗓at 3:00 PM⌚️UTC for an AMA in the Binance English Telegram group with @OasisProtocol Chief Operatin… 2021-04-12
- RT @CryptoWizardd: Oke shill me a project thats under the radar and didnt pump x 300 already.
Suggestions must contain the next info
⏺ ad… 2021-04-07
- RT @CoinbasePro: Starting today, inbound transfers for 1INCH, ENJ, NKN & OGN are available in the regions where trading is supported. Trade… 2021-04-07
- Doing a little self-shaming due to this being the first time I've looked at these crypto market cap graphs. THE BE… https://t.co/6hW5Qw6ZA3 2021-04-07
- Dropping this one for @FormlessMethod https://t.co/LFHVnKmbTR 2021-04-06
- RT @samecwilliams: Great to see NFT permanence on Arweave getting mainstream coverage in #theguardian !
- Suddenly, I have a taste for *only* altcoins. https://t.co/C8K5XJSnKz 2021-04-02
- Hopefully addressing them energy concerns that everyone is screaming about. @Von_Pixel https://t.co/zzYXWr46Qh 2021-03-31
- RT @naomibrockwell: Sec just announced a lawsuit against @LBRYcom for “selling unregistered securities”.
By their definition, almost every… 2021-03-30
- SEC going after LBRY, but are their tokens a security? If so, this would not be good news for other cryptos, what d… https://t.co/UksehUevZ2 2021-03-30
- Paypal *now* accepting crypto payments w/ #bitcoin #ethereum #litecoin . The wait is over. This will be an interest… https://t.co/ywNOaZZAUh 2021-03-30
- RT @IOHK_Charles: Price and Value https://t.co/LiUUMMcqKK 2021-03-29
- And please don't mention the whole renewable resource rebuttal… because… 🙄 in reply to verbal007 2021-03-29
- Just saw yet another article on the whole NFT carbon footprint argument. And… someone educate me here, but my n00… https://t.co/qEOjpt5gyP 2021-03-29
- RT @coinbureau: While Market Cap is one ranking, the Git commit rankings is far more consequential. #Ethereum ranks higher than centralized… 2021-03-28
- Like Cardano, Blender focuses on community, which is a natural fit for successful open source projects. Plus, too o… https://t.co/WkYE1BN0T8 in reply to verbal007 2021-03-27
- The debate about Cardano #crypto is the same debate I've seen unfold w/ Blender #animation software. Blender has mo… https://t.co/FtgY9TUqO9 2021-03-27
- RT @newscientist: Alan Turing, British mathematician, wartime codebreaker and computer pioneer, will be the face of the new £50 note enteri… 2021-03-27
- Reviving my old twitter account, as my current account is focused on open source computer graphics & animation…… https://t.co/wwsuaX68e1 2021-03-26
- RT @amandapalmer: "i am loyal to only one god".
-long post i wrote over the weekend trying to summarize my feelings about the current patr… 2017-12-11
- RT @pahlkadot: This essay by @umairh says what I was trying to say in my @medium piece the other day, but differently. https://t.co/KKSb5d5… 2017-12-11
Gotta be Houdini.
Just now, I was looking at the calendar and realizing that tomorrow marks the 1 year anniversary since I last saw you. It was the last time I was able to hug you. The goodbye was more rushed than I would have liked, but we stretched the moment out as much as we could. I had to rush off to use the printers at FedEx before they closed. Time.
Like that day, today I’m running around collecting and printing documents. Putting together the final pieces of paperwork for the largest (volume wise) document I have ever created, much larger than the few pages we tried to print at your house.
That last night in Michigan was a Wednesday. I remember being quite frustrated when your printer wasn’t working. I apologized to you for being so childish about it. You said that it was OK that I was upset, and you said that you knew I wasn’t upset with you. I was relieved, but apologized again anyway. In some subtle way, I regretted during a moment where I could let go. When you saw that, you subtly let me know that it wasn’t necessary to beat myself up about it. I remember you freeing me from that thought. It was a subtle thing, but I still cherish that example of forgiveness.
I was about to drive across the country. I remember feeling good about us and our ability to move through that extremely frustrating moment. Both us noticing it in the other, then giving them silent permission to let it go. Broken computer accessories are good at creating frustrations, which is only amplified when I’m in a rush. That was awesome, Mom.
You’ve taught me a lot. I want you/me/us to know that I’ve being doing what I can to find the gifts in your absence. It really doesn’t feel like you are “gone”, but I know something has significantly changed. There are gaps in my life that I will have to make my own paths for. I can no longer find you outside of myself.
This past weekend, I was having dinner with an old friend of mine who I met over a decade ago, in Vancouver. I met him again in Toronto about 6 years later, and now recently, in Edmonton. We’re apparently subconsciously following each other around the country. Epic Two-Finger Pushup Dave. One day I’m going to accidentally call him “Bruce”.
Anyhow, as Dave and I ate through piles of fish, we spoke of you. At one point, we both became very quiet, then silent. Dave looked into my face and said, “I can see her right now. I see her looking at me. She’s wonderful.” I felt as he saw. Powerful silent moment.
You were the initial inspiration for this blog. I wanted to record my travels and discoveries. Perhaps it was a just a way of yelling, “Here I am!” Published in a form that doesn’t set an expectation for a response. The travel blog then morphed into an online technical study journal.
This website no longer serves any of these purposes very well. I require something more minimal and more flexible than WordPress. I dig text files. Ok, I’m getting technical again.
I last spoke to you on the phone, two weeks before you passed. You knew I was happy and living in peace. You didn’t sound so optimistic about your own surroundings. However, I supposed it’s safe to say that you are in a better place now.
No clue what that means exactly… but I’m guessing it doesn’t include blog posts.
P.S. I saw on your computer that all your recent photos were adjusted using GIMP instead of Photoshop. I didn’t know you were liking that program!! It made me smile to see all those open-source-created image files on your PC hard drive. Nice one, Mom.
- Movement heals. Dance is even better. https://t.co/zXDFoWjxtU 2016-05-25
- LED kinetic sculpture mimics motion capture trackers of a walk cycle. #animation https://t.co/AkFq3ArA59 2016-05-23
- Carl Sagan's Baloney Detection Kit includes a list of 9 tools.
- How Smartphone Light Affects Your Brain & Body (Infographic) | Collective-Evolution – https://t.co/ZN5GcaJQcX 2016-05-22
- Your brain does not process information and it is not a computer | Aeon Essays – https://t.co/oWIKVklNs3 2016-05-22
- Tiny home project aims to stabilize neighborhood to help Detroit homeless | – @urbanbotplay https://t.co/FKVrjljjNx 2016-05-22